Australian Blues

Yeah, sounds fine, but while yer inside, iced beer, air con on, City smackin' the arse of CFC and the Dippers, there's the world's deadliest snake just crawling onto the verandah about to eat yer dog, and when yer go to the 'chiotte' the world's hairiest spider, the size of a bunch of Queensland bananas is going to inject yer bollox with deadly poison.

I'm gonna settle for emptying half a can of cheap anti-freeze onto the car window, get in, breathe all over the screen, have to get out and spray again, and then set off for a scrum down in Asda. But I will have the joy of a bacon muffin in Rochdale Co-op (well, the Co-op that was). Merry Christmas, you Tasmanian and other convicts, and a pox on Tim Cahill, the Ossie bastard.

Ha. Our mate Timmy has been getting some serious press the last few days in the melbourne tabloid. A double spread yesterday claimed that he was in a head clash with Pab zab. Funny because where I was sitting it looked like 'our Tim' deliberately elbowed Pab in the head causing a wound. Slightly biased but good to see some city coverage regardless of result.

Saw two blues wearing the shirt today! Both in Manly...

The times, they are a changing.

Hopefully Foxtel gets it right tonight

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Yeah, sounds fine, but while yer inside, iced beer, air con on, City smackin' the arse of CFC and the Dippers, there's the world's deadliest snake just crawling onto the verandah about to eat yer dog, and when yer go to the 'chiotte' the world's hairiest spider, the size of a bunch of Queensland bananas is going to inject yer bollox with deadly poison.

I'm gonna settle for emptying half a can of cheap anti-freeze onto the car window, get in, breathe all over the screen, have to get out and spray again, and then set off for a scrum down in Asda. But I will have the joy of a bacon muffin in Rochdale Co-op (well, the Co-op that was). Merry Christmas, you Tasmanian and other convicts, and a pox on Tim Cahill, the Ossie bastard.

Good :)

I live in manly too, although it can't have been me because I'm back home for Xmas! I'll ensure the blue takeover continues as I'm fully stocked up from the club shop!

Hey guys - I've been looking for an old Blue friend who emigrated to Ringwood in Victoria many years ago - Mike Ziolo is his name - if anyone knows him etc..

Foxtel guide says Tottenham vs Newcastle and no mention of viewers choice.

Am I missing something?

It better be on!!!!

Blue Melbourne said:
That's good then.

Would be handy if they bothered to update the guide.

Thanks bud.

Don't get me started on the bastards. $100 a month and I havnt been able to watch FTA or record anything for 5 months. They better fix it soon or they'll find their boxes on my fucking lawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.