Autographs.

Me too..
QbCLggWs.jpg
That's a lie, it says to Alan and your first name is Colinbell :-)

Tommy Booth in Middleton Building Society in about '72.
I rememeber it was snowy outside and I guess he was just putting cash in when I spied him through the window.
He was a Middleton kid

I grew up in Cadishead but my Mums sister (Aunty Olive) lived just off Claremont Road. I think the pub on the corner of the street they lived on was called The Sherwood. Used to stay there for a week in the school hols and spent the whole time outside Maine Road, with my Autograph book. Sadly it is now lost, but had them all from the late 60's. Every player I met was more than happy to sign....happy days.

I have a good few programmes and shirts over the years.

Currently working my way through a retro shirt and filling it with any blues i can get over the last 50 years- have about 16 on it atm.
Also doing something similar with a 1999 shirt and trying to get most of the squad - only started recently and have dickov, goater and Vaughan.

Both should look nice framed in the future.

One of my best other items is a QPR programme signed by mancini - if memory serves me right i got it on the day as i sat down by the bench in 126 at the time. It was always a pain when they have the plastic over the programmes but it allows them to keep a Mint condition.

Funnily i came across a QPR programme 93.20 for £2 in a cash convertors - of all places- a few years later. I dont think they recognized its a bit more valuable than that!

I have a good few programmes and shirts over the years.

Currently working my way through a retro shirt and filling it with any blues i can get over the last 50 years- have about 16 on it atm.
Also doing something similar with a 1999 shirt and trying to get most of the squad - only started recently and have dickov, goater and Vaughan.

Both should look nice framed in the future.

One of my best other items is a QPR programme signed by mancini - if memory serves me right i got it on the day as i sat down by the bench in 126 at the time. It was always a pain when they have the plastic over the programmes but it allows them to keep a Mint condition.

Funnily i came across a QPR programme 93.20 for £2 in a cash convertors - of all places- a few years later. I dont think they recognized its a bit more valuable than that!
Did some work at Highgrove house years ago and they had a 1999 shirt autographed a d framed on the wall.If you're interested in it call a bloke called Charlie on 078........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.