Automatic log in log out settings?

chesterbells

I know the FAQ explains if I click login automatically then I won't be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity, but is there any way I can alter my settings to give me a longer time logged in without doing this?

I appreciate why it's done, for security reasons, but sometimes it seems like I put the phone down for barely 5 mins & I've been logged out. At other times I seem to be allowed much longer without having to log in again?
Is the period of inactivity required before auto log out a fixed time (& if so what is it?) or does it indeed vary (& if so why?)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I'm permanently logged in just by checking the box. The only time I get logged out is if I clear the cookies and cache!

Well, if there's no other option I guess I'll have to try that & perma log on!
Cheers for the reply anyway

I keep ticking the box to stay logged in but have to sign in every time I visit bluemoon it's really getting on my tits.any ideas anyone ?

sheikmedick said:
I keep ticking the box to stay logged in but have to sign in every time I visit bluemoon it's really getting on my tits.any ideas anyone ?
Have you set your browser to delete all history and cookies on exit (the most likely cause possibly)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.