Autumn? Anyone else enjoy?

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Summer is not comfortable. It's a humid mess of screaming kids, wasps, and sweat.

There is nothing to dislike about the onset of winter.

It's easier to keep warm in winter than it is to keep cool in summer.

Couldn't have put it better myself, although, you did miss out that in winter you can spot the dog turds easier when it snows, plus the're frozen anyway so they don't squelch if you stand on one. And, as you say, no wasps.

-dabz- said:
Summer is not comfortable. It's a humid mess of screaming kids, wasps, and sweat.

Couldn't have put it better myself, although, you did miss out that in winter you can spot the dog turds easier when it snows, plus the're frozen anyway so they don't squelch if you stand on one. And, as you say, no wasps.

Mumsnet awaits you both

BoyBlue_1985 said:
-dabz- said:

Mumsnet awaits you both
Says you, you summery ponce.;O)

Hold the fort till we get there....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.