Avanti Trains (match day travel from the South East)

Me too. State of the prices though!!!
Yes I know. Avanti gave me 4 x 50% per journey because I complained about the lack of response to a delay repay claim after a game last season so I used those for me & a pal for Bournemouth but I'm using London Northwestern via Crewe for the forest game.
Hope the dispute is resolved soon.

Looks like it’s still possible to go on different providers London>Crewe then Crewe>Manchester (possibly Oxford rd rather than piccadilly). Anyone seen any better options? I looked at flying given the train prices £623 direct with BA

Avanti have just released their timetable for Saturday (10th September), so anyone needing a day return from London, get in there quick before the Spurs fans fill the return journey..

Avanti have just released their timetable for Saturday (10th September), so anyone needing a day return from London, get in there quick before the Spurs fans fill the return journey..
It's 2022 and the company running trains on the West Coast line are revealing timetables 3 days before a weekend. Over the bank holiday it was less than 24hrs.

Pathetic and yet they still have a licence to operate.

TPE have just cancelled 40% of their services and Northern have been a joke for years.

No good being a Northern powerhouse if you can't get to/from Manchester.

And they wonder why people drive cars!

Just dived on this really quickly and got the trains I want with a seat reservation.

Thanks for tipping me off.

It’s an absolute shit show on how to run a service. It’s like the fucking Hunger Games trying to get a ticket for a day of leisure. Absolute shambles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.