Pelly Greeny said:
With the suggestion that these may be available soon now is the time to start thinking what you'd have or what you'd suggest for other users.

I hate them with a passion they clog up up the board and memory and add nothing. You only have to look at that bellend who runs manityfans.net and see what they bring to the table. Ric has is just right on here it plain simple professional and not like some kid high on blue smarties going mental with the colouring pens.

No Thanks

oZYlG.png

nimrod said:
Bit of harmless fun imo, but only for posters (sad bastards) above say 20,000 posts

Now I'm about to have a dig at you now, so don't go running to Ric whinging and asking him to ban me like you did last time, because it won't work.
I suggest a 'Boring Ex-Pats Who Start Ever-Increasingly Dull Threads And Moan constantly About How Bad Blighty Is' filter button.
I take it you know where the 'report post' button is, unless you've worn the fucker out by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.