AVB: "I refuse to build a team like City...

17pts and 32 goals ahead. Perhaps he prefers to build like Barnet?

bluemoon05 said:
I'm aware that the stereotypes of Italian football aren't accurate but they are still more tactical and defensive than the prem. How then do we belong there if we put 'attacking efficiency above all'. And how would we have comfortably the best defence in the prem?

Efficiently attacking and general attacking aren't the same thing. We will defend well, pack the midfield and wait for the right moment to run up the pitch and have a go. We'll do this for the entire match to conserve energy, then batter the opposition when they can't hurt us (See all the goals we've scored in the second half of matches.) This, coupled with excellent ball retention and great shot/goal ratios is efficient attacking.

Compare this to, say, the red bitters who fly up the pitch constantly. Their width gives them extra avenues of attack at the expense of defensive solidarity and tactical flexibility. One of the reasons their players always take so long to come back from injury is because they have to be fitter than your average player to keep up the tempo, which make their style inefficient both defensively and energy wise. Not saying either is better or worse, but the inefficient teams always get caught out when someone has the balls to have a go.

Davs 19 said:
strongbowholic said:

I heard you the first time :)
Sorry, thought it worth repeating for the deluded rent boy muppet!

First it was ''City are the media darlings'', now this. Focus on your own team, young man!

Clueless twat just about sums him up for me.

He may or, more likely may not, get chelski playing as he wants (but only after he ships out fat frank, the serial shagger and all round classless twat terry, and cashley) but they still will not be a patch on us.

Don't build a team like City, refuse to challenge for trophies....................that's going to please Roman, not ................P45 for AVB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.