Average age of our current team/squad.

Jordie

We have a very young team at the moment but it never seems to get mentioned even though we are playing amazing football. Usually your goalie increases the average age but not with Ederson in the team.

Imagine if 'josie's babes' were playing this way, you would never hear the end of it.

Anyway does anyone know where we stand in the premier league standings regarding average age?

The narrative for the last 3 seasons has been our team is too old,all the media repeated it parrot fashion,now we let most of them go all they can do is sneer about us spending money and no mention of our fit young team
I think we have the perfect mix now,yaya aside,he puts our average age up,i don't know if anyone can work it out with him and without him
I think giving extentions to dave and dinho and hopefully sergio will give the kids chance to mature and then take over the mantal

Can't do links on the phone but we are apparently about average(12th) oldest.
Liverpool are the youngest, rags younger than us as well.

We need some elder statesmen to guide the younger players and help manage the clock.
Current mix of ages is about right IMO.

Can't do links on the phone but we are apparently about average(12th) oldest.
Liverpool are the youngest, rags younger than us as well.

Hold your finger on the url and you should get option to copy. Works on every phone I've had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.