Average age of the Forum

tueartsboots said:
gazhinio said:
PMSL ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....ha ha ha ha ha..
Tell you what TB, you have a lovely sense of humour for an old boy!
Only joking pal...you don't look a day over 42 ; )
2 words, 3 F's- to make it easier second word is oFF, first word sounds like luck but begins with F

Bless. You get to a certain age and simple words start to escape you dont they TB :)

Next thing you'll be saying to your wife 'Do you want a cuppa love? I'll fill the.....errr....thing that boils.......one word.....two Ts....starts with K'

Lucky Toma said:
tueartsboots said:
2 words, 3 F's- to make it easier second word is oFF, first word sounds like luck but begins with F

Bless. You get to a certain age and simple words start to escape you dont they TB :)

Next thing you'll be saying to your wife 'Do you want a cuppa love? I'll fill the.....errr....thing that boils.......one word.....two Ts....starts with K'
4 letters, sounds like Punt but starts with C

tueartsboots said:
Lucky Toma said:

Thats an episode of Give Us A Clue I'd have loved to see!
Una Stubbs watching Lionel Blair intently - 'One word. One syllable. Sounds like....push?.....shove?.....punt?...yes its punt.....okay, the word begins with.....eye?....no?....see?....ah I got it, 'punt' but begins with a C.....oh my.'

Lucky Toma said:
tueartsboots said:

Thats an episode of Give Us A Clue I'd have loved to see!
Una Stubbs watching Lionel Blair intently - 'One word. One syllable. Sounds like....push?.....shove?.....punt?...yes its punt.....okay, the word begins with.....eye?....no?....see?....ah I got it, 'punt' but begins with a C.....oh my.'
That's what I really really like about you

35 and i struggle to get out of bed nowadays and i am losing my hair!.Apart from that i'm feeling 25 still!

m27 said:
Shands said:
28, which my niece tells me makes me officially old according to this years x-factor categories.

28?? Jesus Shands, I thought you must be the same age as me (34) or older due to your musical tastes.

You must have been listening to some pretty leftfield stuff in Primary School mate!

Haha do you feel conned now! My brother's 11 years older than me and he had control of the stereo in our house so it was a diet of Roses, James and Acid House during my primary school years.

Lucky Toma said:
SambaBoys said:
WHAT???????????/ When did you say that?????
Don’t do this to me?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe dont worry hun. I know this really sound lad on here who is perfect for you :) Will set you up.

Is it Bigga???????<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 pm --<br /><br />
Lucky Toma said:
SambaBoys said:
WHAT???????????/ When did you say that?????
Don’t do this to me?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe dont worry hun. I know this really sound lad on here who is perfect for you :) Will set you up.

Is it Bigga???????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.