"Awake" (New American Series)...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I find this series, that has just started, when I'm browsing the net. It stars Jason Isaacs (yet another Brit) as Det. Michael Britten(come on!!).

I'm watching this first episode and I'm thinking 'Hey! This is original!' and as I get further into it I think 'Hm... This is like "Life on Mars" but with a spin'.

Don't get me wrong, it has potential to reach the empty spaces LoM didn't fill, but it could be really good or it could be another "Flash Forward" and lose its way.

Have a look see as there are 2 episodes in the web underworld so far...

I have watched the first 2 episodes and I am a fan... so far anyway. It makes a change from the same old formulaic crap that normally gets churned out. I hope it continues at this high level.

Re:

waspish said:
Bigga said:
Am I allowed to share a theory about this programme, that I thought about, today??

Go on theory away

As long as it'a not on the tracks of 'both realities are a dream' theory because he's in a coma, or a bit like Source Code.

That would be fucking boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.