"Awake" (New American Series)...

Re: Re:

Slicker than Sommeil said:
waspish said:
Bigga said:
Am I allowed to share a theory about this programme, that I thought about, today??

Go on theory away

As long as it'a not on the tracks of 'both realities are a dream' theory because he's in a coma, or a bit like Source Code.

That would be fucking boring.

lol, you do realize it could very well be the case..it ties in with the bands he wears on his wrist (could be patient bands), and he sees them one at a time because they're probably taking turns visiting him..

Re: Re:

sincity said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
waspish said:
Go on theory away

As long as it'a not on the tracks of 'both realities are a dream' theory because he's in a coma, or a bit like Source Code.

That would be fucking boring.

lol, you do realize it could very well be the case..it ties in with the bands he wears on his wrist (could be patient bands), and he sees them one at a time because they're probably taking turns visiting him..

Bah!! I WAS going to say that he's the one who's 'dead', not in a coma, but his dying brain is working out who did it to him!

Feck...

I struggled through the first episode,it was a bit flat and tedious but i'll give the second a go out of curiosity.

It is on ep03 now and it pre's (gets released) late thursday night/friday morning 3am to be precise.

Not watched myself but it has a healthy amount of downloaders on private trackers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.