Away Derby game in Munich air crash anniversary week again!

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
Do they do it on purpose?

Surely not a coincidence that we again are playing at The Swamp in the week of the Munich air crash!

This occurs to often for it to be considered "randomly" chosen by computer, and just gives the journalists more ammo to start having a go at us.

P.S We are still IMPECCABLE

Trigger said:
Do they do it on purpose?

Surely not a coincidence that we again are playing at The Swamp in the week of the Munich air crash!

This occurs to often for it to be considered "randomly" chosen by computer, and just gives the journalists more ammo to start having a go at us.

P.S We are still IMPECCABLE

they're not computer randomised because of police, other clubs etc.

How come nine times out of ten the first derby is at home and the second away?

tueartsboots said:
Read my thread Points of Blue Minutes

Hardly convincing response from the club I'm afraid. It eventually came to light that the Rags had requested City for the 50th and we went along with it thinking it would be a mark of respect. Although that's what it turned out to be, it was OVERALL a PR disaster, 6wks of anti-City fan shit followed by a couple of half-hearted acknowledgements in the press and even then they tried to pin the fireworks on us. The only way I think City could go along with it is the fear that someone would leak any sign of reluctance on our part, which would play badly in the Press. Once again the lack of transparency in FA machinations leads to suspicion. Clubs should have all their requests to the fixture list in open view IMO.

lloydie said:
tueartsboots said:
Read my thread Points of Blue Minutes

Hardly convincing response from the club I'm afraid. It eventually came to light that the Rags had requested City for the 50th and we went along with it thinking it would be a mark of respect. Although that's what it turned out to be, it was OVERALL a PR disaster, 6wks of anti-City fan shit followed by a couple of half-hearted acknowledgements in the press and even then they tried to pin the fireworks on us. The only way I think City could go along with it is the fear that someone would leak any sign of reluctance on our part, which would play badly in the Press. Once again the lack of transparency in FA machinations leads to suspicion. Clubs should have all their requests to the fixture list in open view IMO.
Fair enough Lloydie, I can't answer that as I don't work for the club, just a messenger !
You could copy/paste the club reply and email vicky.kloss@mcfc.co.uk for further response?

well i cant see it being as peaceful this time after all the shit thats gone on... FUCK EM red cunts. just another way to milk it for a week before like they did last time for money. no other reason what so ever MONEY. the club its self dont care about the munich survivors or the departed just the money they can make from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.