Away Fans Chant You're Looking Forward Most To Hearing......

Firstly 'you've never won fuck all' is a double negative and shouldnt be sung at all except by thick scouse and rags fans who dont understand what they are saying

Secondly my 11 year old daughter and I were in Club Wembley after the final singing 'This is what is like to be City....... and people were just pissing themselves laughing, it's gotta be aired on Sunday.

Got to keep it going.

36 years and we're still here.........

Eds said:
Firstly 'you've never won fuck all' is a double negative and shouldnt be sung at all except by thick scouse and rags fans who dont understand what they are saying

Secondly my 11 year old daughter and I were in Club Wembley after the final singing 'This is what is like to be City....... and people were just pissing themselves laughing, it's gotta be aired on Sunday.

^^^THIS^^^

You've never won fuck all in my lifetime has never felt more apt!

We should sing (most have been mentioned)

"FUCK ALL WE'RE GONNA WIN FUCK ALL"

"THIS IS HOW FEELS TO BE CITY....."

"HE WANT'S TO GO HOME, CARLOS TEVEZ...."

"OUR GROUNDS TO BIG FOR US"

"WE GET 40,000 FANS EVERY WEEK, CAUSE CITY ARE A MASSIVE CLUB"

"THIS CITY IS OURS, 20,000 EMPTY SEATS ARE WE FUCKIN SURE"

"WE'RE RUINING FOOTBALL WITH A BILLION IN THE BANK, A BILLION IN THE BANK...."

(to Mancini every time we win a game) "YA GETTIN' SACKED IN THE MORNING....."

But personally I'd love for us to sing... (which ever spouts the most shite that week)

"YOU CAN STICK THE DAILY MIRROR UP YA ARSE..."
"YOU CAN STICK THE DAILY MAIL UP YA ARSE..."
"YOU CAN STICK THE FUCKIN' SUN UP YA ARSE..."
"YOU CAN STICK THE FUCKIN' GUARDIAN UP YA ARSE..."

Kayla-CTID said:
I can't wait to go to Swansea and sing "I wanna go home, i wanna go home..wales is a shithole..i wanna go home"

Swansea is a far nicer place than C*rdiff tbh

jrb said:
next season.

For me it has to be the classic and never to be forgotten..... "Where were you when you were s***!"(YCMIU)

I'm putting my life savings on Swansea fans being the first to sing it this season.

And I hope we hear the classic...."Have you got a colour telly have you f***!", which didn't get aired much last season. Without doubt one of the best short chants ever. And one which the away fans just have to take, as there's no reply.

Swansea down in South West Wales are prime candidates for that one.

Perhaps. "Have you got a coal mine, have you f***!" Or. "Have you got running water, have you f***!", would all so do?

Bring on the banter and the fun.

That's made me laugh fair play

I'd love it if we sang this is how it feels to be City

Would be such a good laugh!

Predictably - "you couldn't sell all your tickets" on Sunday...
Sad but true it seems. Still, that ones been done to death on another thread I know.
11:15 to Euston later today for us mind..
Fuck em..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.