Away Friendly v Rangers

sdm said:
The area around Ibrox makes moss side look like,the palm island in Dubai.

true, but they dont care! half the support is from Perth(full of them here)dundee Inverness ect as long as they get there safe and well and see the games!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Does anyone know what the parking is like near the ground?

Not great, usual "watch yer motor mister" street parking on all sides and a couple of areas where you'll be charged a couple of quid. I got my car lifted in '97 when Celtic played Falkirk in the Scottish Cup Semi Final when it was allegedly on double yellows and it wasn't! Lesson learned. Might be better parking a bit away or near one of the subway stations away from the ground?

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Does anyone know what the parking is like near the ground?

Not great, usual "watch yer motor mister" street parking on all sides and a couple of areas where you'll be charged a couple of quid. I got my car lifted in '97 when Celtic played Falkirk in the Scottish Cup Semi Final when it was allegedly on double yellows and it wasn't! Lesson learned. Might be better parking a bit away or near one of the subway stations away from the ground?
Cheers!

de niro said:
i'm well up for this, we should treat the stadium and city with respect.
lets show them how football fans should behave.
i agree, after all in 2008 a atom bomb was tested on glasgow, there are reports that the damage cost £2.20 to make good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.