away jersey available in Dublin?

larderland

any dubs know if they new away jersey can be bought in Dublin?

jjb lifestyle or champion sports?if they have them on sale on the uk jjb website does that mean they have them in the irish jjb shops?

cheers

Elverys as far as i can see. It's on the website so hopefully in the shops too. I got the home jersey there last year. €66-.

Lavanga_Blue said:
Elverys as far as i can see. It's on the website so hopefully in the shops too. I got the home jersey there last year. €66-.

cheers,thats the one place i didn't look and they have it as of today,cheers

Wexford Blue said:
If you can wait the few days JD Sports are doing them from the UK website with delivery to Ireland for £43.99... around €56..

will do that,its 68euro in elverys,pretty steep

I got one last night out in JJB in Liffey Retail Park. Just over 50 bills. Scoured the City since last monday with no luck. Heading there later to see if the home is in.

DSylvian said:
I got one last night out in JJB in Liffey Retail Park. Just over 50 bills. Scoured the City since last monday with no luck. Heading there later to see if the home is in.

thats a bit weird that they had the away one but not the home?!

larderland said:
DSylvian said:

thats a bit weird that they had the away one but not the home?!
Probably because the away one was out before the home one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.