Away Kit Pre-Orders start July 20th

dario2739 said:
I was down at the ground around 5ish, and they've got a new window display in the shop showing illies of the new kits!

First up the home shirt - looks like the design of the leaked photo, so i'd say that was the real deal...

And two of the Away kit design... looks similar in style to the home kit with a different collar...

We've signed El Hadj Diouf and given Benjani a new 5 year contract!!!! Arrrrrgh...

Or is it Eto'o!!!!???? *runs to transfer forum*

notice the cuffs and the stitch lines are the same around the arm/sleeve areas on both kits. that means the away will most likely be using the same England away kit technology. the collar is intriguing though. that would be a new look for an Umbro kit.

SouthStand211 said:
dario2739 said:
I was down at the ground around 5ish, and they've got a new window display in the shop showing illies of the new kits!

First up the home shirt - looks like the design of the leaked photo, so i'd say that was the real deal...

And two of the Away kit design... looks similar in style to the home kit with a different collar...

We've signed El Hadj Diouf and given Benjani a new 5 year contract!!!! Arrrrrgh...

Or is it Eto'o!!!!???? *runs to transfer forum*

Check out Page 48 on New Kits thread - Kit on the wall behind Mancini looks like the sketches of new away kit

TheFutchers said:
Check out Page 48 on New Kits thread - Kit on the wall behind Mancini looks like the sketches of new away kit

he means this one:

13452_414144245278_670680278_4411139_5334555_n.jpg

a pic i put on facebook but somehow appeared here ..... weird!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.