Away shirt purchased

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
Just purchased the Away shirt with Gold badges and Kompany 4 with free scarve - nice one!

Hope it looks as good when you see it in reality as it does in the picture.

What name and number are you all getting?

ixh8uu.png

Dissapointed with the home shirt, maybe it will grow on me.

Never had a name and number on a shirt.

Always made me laugh over the years seeing Blackburn fans throwing 'SHEARER 9' shirts in the bin; seeing Spurs fans hanging a dummy with a 'CAMPBELL 5' shirt on from a lamppost; seeing United fans burning 'TÉVEZ 32' shirts; seeing City fans with 'TÉVEZ 32' shirts on the week after München away...

danburge82 said:
Never had a name and number on a shirt.

Always made me laugh over the years seeing Blackburn fans throwing 'SHEARER 9' shirts in the bin; seeing Spurs fans hanging a dummy with a 'CAMPBELL 5' shirt on from a lamppost; seeing United fans burning 'TÉVEZ 32' shirts; seeing City fans with 'TÉVEZ 32' shirts on the week after München away...

surely Kompany is a safe bet, I can see him being figure head for our club for a very long time

last year they sold a polo t-shirt same colour as vaway shirt which i bought so im sorted.

So ordered home for daughter and away for son.

awaiting to see 3rd kit and will prob get that one.

Getting same as you mate. Only one choice for the home kit. And van Persie/ Silva on the third.

I was going to get the home kit as I got the away last year but this new away kit is just too nice. Got it from SportsDirect with no badges or name (none were on offer yet anyway) for £44 with postage included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.