Away support last night

mcfcliam said:
liamctid said:
Had a quality time last night, very nice to meet a few Bluemooners - Citycitytid is a legend.

Sung quite a lot throughout the game - was the best it's been for awhile last night.

Although the real highlight was singing on the bus on the way to the ground. Our top deck was rocking!

Top deck was quality.

Which one was citycitytid? was he the one in the green jacket sitting next to who i presume is his girlfriend?

You'll never take the top deck!

I thought it was more of a cream jacket!

Yeah he kept on battering the roof with his fists!

Where were you when you were shit! (aimed at bottom deck!)

liamctid said:
mcfcliam said:
Top deck was quality.

Which one was citycitytid? was he the one in the green jacket sitting next to who i presume is his girlfriend?

Ahh right, I don't know the colour!

I was two rows in front of you and felix, short blonde hair, good looking ;)

I was on that top deck last night, cracking atmosphere. Loved all the old Rosler, Horlock songs. alto the bus ride back to the station was a bit grim with city fans calling each other rags plastic blues and glory supporters! Im sure we need to win something first to have glory supporters.

There was 1 lad on the bus going on how he was there when we were shit blah blah... and that he is a massive blue coz he lives 5 minutes from Maine Road, the prick then got off the train at stockport and I heard him saying he was gettin the bus back home to Edgeley! 5 Minutes my arse.

liamctid said:
mcfcliam said:
Top deck was quality.

hahahahah my head is fucking banging in work.

mcfcliam said:
lincolnblue said:
watched the game online through a stream and was just curious how many did actually go?

3,000 I reckon.

It was more or less the same as last week.

Great vocal support again, just a shame a minoirty ruined itat the end with their pathetic actions.

On another note, was it me or did "we're not really here" get an airing every 5 minutes, i got bored of singing it halfway through the first half. Nice to hear "i'm dreaming of a blue wembley" get aired also.

Stoke is a good little away. Allthough i still smile at the place being coated in "Loudest fans in England" slogans all over the place. My arse, last nights and last tuesday's games you heard two renditions of delilah, two reditions of when the reds go marching in and that's it, pure silence.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfcliam said:
3,000 I reckon.

Great vocal support again, just a shame a minoirty ruined itat the end with their pathetic actions.

On another note, was it me or did "we're not really here" get an airing every 5 minutes, i got bored of singing it halfway through the first half. Nice to hear "i'm dreaming of a blue wembley" get aired also.

Stoke is a good little away. Allthough i still smile at the place being coated in "Loudest fans in England" slogans all over the place. My arse, last nights and last tuesday's games you heard two renditions of delilah, two reditions of when the reds go marching in and that's it, pure silence.

What actually happened at the end .. Me and the father had gone about 2 minutes before the end ??

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfcliam said:
3,000 I reckon.

Was it the dick heads giving Mancini the V's and the wanker signs?

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfcliam said:
3,000 I reckon.

Agreed, I thought the stoke fans were shit last night. Only made a noise after they scored whereas city fans were loud all the way through. Excellent support and if we are patient and have faith we will come good and it will all have been worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.