Away support last night

i was sat quite close to the tunnel and could hear people shouting stuff towards our players and staff, so quite a few of us started singing over them, singing "we love you city" and "Bellamy". Theres no need, we've got enough haters from the outside, why should we starting getting on their backs as well.

on another note, there was a bloke having ago about lescott and getting a bit abusive to people around him, so a bloke behind him started saying "support the team, support the blues" and when the bloke carried on slagging our players off, this bloke just kept screaming "CITY!!" in his face, funny as f*ck it was.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcfcliam said:
3,000 I reckon.

It was more or less the same as last week.

Great vocal support again, just a shame a minoirty ruined itat the end with their pathetic actions.

On another note, was it me or did "we're not really here" get an airing every 5 minutes, i got bored of singing it halfway through the first half. Nice to hear "i'm dreaming of a blue wembley" get aired also.

Stoke is a good little away. Allthough i still smile at the place being coated in "Loudest fans in England" slogans all over the place. My arse, last nights and last tuesday's games you heard two renditions of delilah, two reditions of when the reds go marching in and that's it, pure silence.

Apologies mate, but sometimes you've got to repeat the ones people will all join in with in an attempt to get 'lesser' songs going! Unfortunatly only hey jude and invisible man can do this!

And me and Felix were belting out Blue Wembley a lot!

The fellow abusing Lescott was sitting directly behind me in Row 8 Seat 193. He is without doubt the biggest arsehole I've ever heard at a match in my lifetime(47 now). He was constantly talking shit from the kick off giving a running commentary throughout the game. His abuse of Lescott started when he failed to stop the 3rd goal going in, calling him a scouse cnut and then telling him to fcuk of back to Birmingham. Someone a few seats away told him he should support the team whilst the game is in progress. He called him a yuppie and that he should talk proper. This from a bloke who talked & looked like he had just come from the Shameless estate. The debate got quite heated when a fellow blue sitting in the row behind him also told him to stop abusing the players and support them. He also got a load of abuse from the arsehole then the bloke started shouting City City to him. Santa Cruz was his next target who was told to fcuk off back to Argentina. My son pointed out that he was in fact from Paraguay. He then replied he should fcuk off back to the University of Buenos Aires & play rugby. His next rant was that City were a working class club and should only have supporters from the working class. All the time his son aged about 11/12 was trying to get him to calm down. A fine example of how to behave to in front of your children.

Thought yesterday was a great away day from start to finish apart from the result. Thought our fans where great probably the loudest we have been in ages so credit to all of us. Even tho stoke is a shit hole i would go there again for £22.

PaulPowerShower said:
When we scored the lad stood next to me fell all the way down the concreate steps - Top to bottom head first

Must have hurt like fuck

you must have been the guy stood behind us then mate? the lad was pissed off his face want he, didnt have a clue where his seat was, stood in the alley on his own for the whole second half!must have fucking hurt though!

blueblood007 said:
Thought yesterday was a great away day from start to finish apart from the result. Thought our fans where great probably the loudest we have been in ages so credit to all of us. Even tho stoke is a shit hole i would go there again for £22.

Totally agree with you there. The bus journey were the highlight for me though.

born_and_bred_a_BLUE said:
I was on that top deck last night, cracking atmosphere. Loved all the old Rosler, Horlock songs. alto the bus ride back to the station was a bit grim with city fans calling each other rags plastic blues and glory supporters! Im sure we need to win something first to have glory supporters.

There was 1 lad on the bus going on how he was there when we were shit blah blah... and that he is a massive blue coz he lives 5 minutes from Maine Road, the prick then got off the train at stockport and I heard him saying he was gettin the bus back home to Edgeley! 5 Minutes my arse.
Fuckin hell why lie? I was the lad on the bus saying I live 5 minutes away because I got asked and because I do. The lad who I was with was laughing with the stoke fans saying, " you fuckers bricked my bus in 99." he lives in Stockport but certainly not edgeley! The kids at the back who were getting called rags were little gimps, singing Mancini out and all that bollocks. It wasn't just me that thought it was out of order there was enough people giving them stick, the irony was lost on te guy though as he was blazin a Mancini fuckin scarf. If you were one of those lot then you're a tit pure and simple and you should fuck off and support the red shit.

It was better than the league match but we also played better for most of it.

It died off towards the end, don't blame anyone at 3-1 down in extra time with ten men though.

bluejase said:
born_and_bred_a_BLUE said:
I was on that top deck last night, cracking atmosphere. Loved all the old Rosler, Horlock songs. alto the bus ride back to the station was a bit grim with city fans calling each other rags plastic blues and glory supporters! Im sure we need to win something first to have glory supporters.

There was 1 lad on the bus going on how he was there when we were shit blah blah... and that he is a massive blue coz he lives 5 minutes from Maine Road, the prick then got off the train at stockport and I heard him saying he was gettin the bus back home to Edgeley! 5 Minutes my arse.
Fuckin hell why lie? I was the lad on the bus saying I live 5 minutes away because I got asked and because I do. The lad who I was with was laughing with the stoke fans saying, " you fuckers bricked my bus in 99." he lives in Stockport but certainly not edgeley! The kids at the back who were getting called rags were little gimps, singing Mancini out and all that bollocks. It wasn't just me that thought it was out of order there was enough people giving them stick, the irony was lost on te guy though as he was blazin a Mancini fuckin scarf. If you were one of those lot then you're a tit pure and simple and you should fuck off and support the red shit.

Nice to meet you too last night, Jase!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.