Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff. Thanks for that

No problem. Worst case scenario I was told was that if we don't have our tickets by Friday, we get in touch with customer services and they will arrange for collection at Brighton. Hope it doesn't come to that, like you my nerves are at breaking point :-)

Spoke to the ticket office this morning. They told me that the last batch was sent out by first class post yesterday (Tuesday) so hope fully we will all get our tickets no later than Thursday's post.
Still waiting for my Brighton ticket. Bit of a joke when they got the money weeks ago. The ticket office told me they were shortstaffed and had been struggling with the workload because of the Cup Final. I have no issues with individual staff but why is the overall ticketing operation still a shambles. With our financial clout we should be run like Amazon not a corner shop.

Still waiting for my Brighton ticket. Bit of a joke when they got the money weeks ago. The ticket office told me they were shortstaffed and had been struggling with the workload because of the Cup Final. I have no issues with individual staff but why is the overall ticketing operation still a shambles. With our financial clout we should be run like Amazon not a corner shop.
Where's Rita fairclough when you need her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.