Awful songs

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I'm in 116, nothing in there relating to any chant as described by the OP ? Must have been them lot in the Family stand the bad bastards !

sorry only city , city , rah rah rah , and the referee is a very naughty man

OABAAB said:
Other than the OP did anyone else hear it? No I didnt think so!

Yes I did and some other songs that I've not heard for ages, not every fucker reads Bluemoon.

I stand in 117 and if no one else says they heard it then there are a few telling fibs on here.

A fair few songs emanating from the back of the south stand. You wouldn't have heard them anywhere else in the stadium as thankfully it wasn't that many doing it but there were a few.

Believe me or don't believe me, couldn't give a shit. In know what I heard and if it was you singing them the you are a disgrace.

ban-mcfc said:
Didnt hear anything. Just a load of people shouting that hes a lazy, diving, shithouse.

Is the o.p telling porkies?

no porkies it is the group of braindeads sat to the left of me in 117.....one lad went crackers at them telling them that people died and it soon calmed down after but they had been singing it for the majority of the game!

The Mancunian Way said:
I stand in 117 and if no one else heard it then there are a few telling fibs on here.

A fair few sings emanating from the back of the south stand. You wouldn't have heard them anywhere else in the stadium as thankfully it wasn't that many doing it but there were a few.

Believe me or don't believe me, couldn't give a shit. In know what I heard and if it was you singing them the you are a disgrace.

Don't worry mate you're a rag and its bullshit so just leave them be. Maybe Ade really doesn't like coach trips and really should of been him, maybe he should just go to Belson and sniff some gas.

Drabs said:
ban-mcfc said:
Didnt hear anything. Just a load of people shouting that hes a lazy, diving, shithouse.

Is the o.p telling porkies?

no porkies it is the group of braindeads sat to the left of me in 117.....one lad went crackers at them telling them that people died and it soon calmed down after but they had been singing it for the majority of the game!

Cheers for verifying my post. Sad that when someone posts someone and people don't want to believe it they get called a rag.

I'd love to live in the world where everyone is perfect.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:15 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
The Mancunian Way said:
I stand in 117 and if no one else heard it then there are a few telling fibs on here.

A fair few sings emanating from the back of the south stand. You wouldn't have heard them anywhere else in the stadium as thankfully it wasn't that many doing it but there were a few.

Don't worry mate you're a rag and its bullshit so just leave them be. Maybe Ade really doesn't like coach trips and really should of been him, maybe he should just go to Belson and sniff some gas.

Haha yeah. Can't believe the coincidence of 2 of us rags telling the same lies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.