Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another masterful performance yesterday from a 24 year old playing in his first full season in the Premier. Best centre half in the league this season bar none

Unfortunately for Laporte, almost all of our players display extraordinary performances. Liverpool have one this season, VVD. So the media latches onto to VVD.

It’s the same as last season. KDB ran the league, took us to 100 points, grabbed big games by the scruff of the neck. Yet Salah who finished like 25 points behind us gets poty. I think even if we did do the quad, VVD will be player of the year.

I love how this guy has been every bit as good as Van Dijk but continues to fly under the radar.

Another composed and classy performance.

As I said in the match thread, can you imagine Vinny in his peak alongside Eric in two years?

I can’t post any GIFs that describe the reaction to that thought without getting a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.