Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did not. It's not a fault play if the pass to the goalkeeper is made with the ball being higher than a knee. It was on that situation, so it's a good play and keeper is allowed to catch it even if the pass was made by a leg.

I did not know that. Good knowledge!

We did not. It's not a fault play if the pass to the goalkeeper is made with the ball being higher than a knee. It was on that situation, so it's a good play and keeper is allowed to catch it even if the pass was made by a leg.
Wait a minute! Where did you get that from?

Yeah I had a bit of a read up afterwards and haven't been able to find anything to that effect.

Hm, I might be wrong. I recall commentator mentioning it in one of our games but it might have been that our player played with a knee and it's only the foot that counts as back-pass and I interpreted it wrong.

Anyway, good for ref to not call it, it was fairly deliberate imo.

Hm, I might be wrong. I recall commentator mentioning it in one of our games but it might have been that our player played with a knee and it's only the foot that counts as back-pass and I interpreted it wrong.

Anyway, good for ref to not call it, it was fairly deliberate imo.
I'm.not so sure it was deliberate. It looked more like indecision gone right to me.

I have just seen that he has been left out of the French squad again...Deschamps is an idiot. Have a great summer holiday Aymeric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.