Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was one of the best players in the CL group stages & probably one of our trop three players before his injury. Just a complete brick wall all-around.

But 4 errors in 5 games is just shocking for any defender, let alone a defender in a team that’s competing on all fronts. Still has a couple of games to clean it up before big matches arive, here’s hoping we get first half of the season Stones back.

Agree on that but Stones is looking shaky since he returned.

Losing out on Sanchez has focused minds.
Sheikh Mansour.
"F***ing do both deals now!"

We are buying in areas that we need to strengthen. We are going to have the Swiss army knife of squads. So many options

Even in a world where national team selection was based only on skill and not the manager's preference Umtiti, Varane, Koscielny, Kimpembe and Zouma (prior to his injury) are all strong competition.

Zouma (Pior to his injury)....you mean the injury he got when Mourinho was still manager? Zouma hasn't been relevant to France for years.

Wow, looks like this really is moving quickly - I guess we’re not fucking about. Great stuff.

When there's no negotiating with the parent club, there's not really any reason to be slow is there? Walk in a dump a bag of cash on the desk, walk out with a new CB.

rkral_s-200x150.gif

Wow, looks like this really is moving quickly - I guess we’re not fucking about. Great stuff.

Exactly that, Pep thinks the Champions League is there for the taking this year.

Fantastic.

Zouma (Pior to his injury)....you mean the injury he got when Mourinho was still manager? Zouma hasn't been relevant to France for years.

...you're correct on that, time flies I guess. I was referring to the lead up to the last Euros but seems I misremembered.

The Rags are in denial on the CAF.

Double standards.
2nd most expensive centre half.
Are wages included?
City never go back after a snub.
Etc.
Arf!

They can say anything about us at the minute and I’ll just laugh at the fuckers. Our squad is so far ahead of there’s and we’ve got Pep, that’s the key. Half of their fans are in denial thinking Jose is the man to take United back to the top of world football. Wins a few trophies then leaves clubs in a mess. It must be hurting them so much to see us performing at the level we are at the minute. I think we will only get better next season with Laporte, Fred and Mendy coming back from injury. We will also sign an attacker, fuck knows who but I’ve got no doubt City won’t let us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.