Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CAF in Laporte meltdown. Classic CAF reading. Lol!

IMG_1850.png

IMG_1851.png

IMG_1852.png

A brilliant defender who has sustained fantastic form for about 5 years running. If we sign him I believe our defensive worries are over.

LOL the original saga reminded me so if anyone wants to look back at it like I did starts around page 100 but the rejection starts about page 160. If you start from 150 it’s hilarious. The optimism of the signing then a little dribble of info comes out and people say ‘hope it’s bollocks’ eventually Bilbao say he’s staying and people lose it ‘good luck with a trophy less career’ ‘no bollocks’ hahaha

Don't know if this has been posted or not, but Laporte is liking random goodbye messages on Twitter.

The CAF in Laporte meltdown. Classic CAF reading. Lol!

IMG_1850.png

IMG_1851.png

IMG_1852.png

Weird the way he sees €70m fee (which is above the release, so doubt it) then just adds it onto £ fees for other defenders as if they're the same thing. Gets to £250m at which point someone adds on Ederson and comes to almost £300m.

Maths clearly not a strong point.

Anyone want to add up the price of De Gea, Shaw, Bailly, Darmian etc, not forgetting they bought most of the shite like Jones & Smalling before prices went through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.