Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? That match could arguably be tougher introduction than both West Brom and Burnley games !

Put it this way,he is fit,and available at that kind of money,he be put in pretty sharp I suspect,especially with our little issue at left back,unless Zinc continues for the next few games that is

I think we have to handle it very delicately. He's clearly very emotional about leaving his boyhood club and, like Navas, won't find it easy to settle in. We don't want to put him under any more stress and pressure than is absolutely necessary. And who does he come in for? It's not like we're signing Chiellini, this kid is promising but not better than Otamendi and probably not more suitable than Stones at the moment.

Technically yes he can play left-back but I get the impression that that's in the same way that Mangala can play left-back from a conversation I had with a Bilbao journalist yesterday. I reckon Pep would prefer Zinchenko.

I think we have to handle it very delicately. He's clearly very emotional about leaving his boyhood club and, like Navas, won't find it easy to settle in. We don't want to put him under any more stress and pressure than is absolutely necessary. And who does he come in for? It's not like we're signing Chiellini, this kid is promising but not better than Otamendi and probably not more suitable than Stones at the moment.

Technically yes he can play left-back but I get the impression that that's in the same way that Mangala can play left-back from a conversation I had with a Bilbao journalist yesterday. I reckon Pep would prefer Zinchenko.
Sensible comments.

The voice of reason.

Every indication from what we have seen with Pep that this guy will be eased in, if injuries and suspensions allow. Sane took a while to start getting game time and arguably Bernardo Silva has only just started to settle in and get real game time. As I say, as long as Pep has the option I think he'll be getting 15 minutes here and there until Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.