Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in my other thread,you are becoming obsessed with anyone who even has a fucking broken nail.
Wiltshire, Gundogan and Laporte have serious injury problems. I trust they make a full recovery. I want City to sign players who are fit to start with and hopefully can give us a full season. We carried too many injury problems this season, why sign more?

Wiltshire, Gundogan and Laporte have serious injury problems. I trust they make a full recovery. I want City to sign players who are fit to start with and hopefully can give us a full season. We carried too many injury problems this season, why sign more?
You would think that we are looking to sign these players for a few month only the way you go on about injuries.

They are both recovering from nasty injuries. They have hardly been like Kompany or Wilshere for the past 3 seasons.

Gundogan and Laporte could be permanent fixtures in this side for the next 4 years minimum. If we sign them and they are not fully fit until October then so be it. The question you should really be asking is will they both improve the team?

The answer is quite obviously yes and I hope we sign the pair of them rather than someone who is nowhere near as good just because they are currently fit.

You would think that we are looking to sign these players for a few month only the way you go on about injuries.

They are both recovering from nasty injuries. They have hardly been like Kompany or Wilshere for the past 3 seasons.

Gundogan and Laporte could be permanent fixtures in this side for the next 4 years minimum. If we sign them and they are not fully fit until October then so be it. The question you should really be asking is will they both improve the team?

The answer is quite obviously yes and I hope we sign the pair of them rather than someone who is nowhere near as good just because they are currently fit.
I think Credo is asking one of the relevant questions: Are they injury prone? If the answer is yes. We probably should shy away. And Wheelchair should not even be in our consciousness. The fact that he keeps coming bup is worrying. There are players with great injury records who play year in year out, some of them are stars or stars in the making too. We should always lean towards the less injury inclined.

Navas, Otamendi, Dihno, and Yaya all have one thing in common. They rarely got injured. Havev14 of those types and you can build a great team from the consistency of participation. Let's not forget, we knew about Aguero, Kompany, Delph and the Striker we sent to Malaga and a host of others.

We simply have to start rating injury probability as a talent.

I find it amazing that once we have a clear target in sight fans (including myself) fail to see the alternatives that exist around that option. This is one promising young centre back out of hundreds we could buy, even though I really do like the sound of the guy and think he may still be worth the punt, there are many players who could do just as good a job, if not better, available in the market

Wiltshire.... have serious injury problems...
playing all those games at Stonhenge can be very dangerous
wccc-logo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.