Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who leaves then? Akanji?

Wonder how many people would take that?

Comes under a lot of fire if he is a Cb pairing without a Dias or stones. Plays quite well at Rb tho.

Laporte has been looking out for a few years.
It's only a feeling i have and based on nothing but my own thoughts but i don't think Akanji will have another season like last season.
I sincerely hope i am proved wrong

It's only a feeling i have and based on nothing but my own thoughts but i don't think Akanji will have another season like last season.
I sincerely hope i am proved wrong
To be fair to him, being a key player in a treble winning side is a hell of a difficult benchmark to meet as a £15m, fifth choice player!

Who leaves then? Akanji?

Wonder how many people would take that?

Comes under a lot of fire if he is a Cb pairing without a Dias or stones. Plays quite well at Rb tho.

Laporte has been looking out for a few years.
Akanji’s best attribute is one thing that we are not blessed with at the back, other than with Walker and that’s pace.

just another example of the defenders market in terms of prices, no idea who is this Tavares but I bet he is levels worse defender than Laporte.

Arsenal defender Nuno Tavares is the target of a £30m bid from Nottingham Forest.(Source: @MirrorSport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.