Babies !

Bloody french. That advert's probably a metaphor for capitalist expansion or the relations of power in the postmodern world or some bollocks.

And bottled water should be banned.

was it just me or was the bit where they grab onto the chainmail fence a bit worrying. they looked like they were trying to get out of some secret Evian inspired freakshow.
forget that 6 year old painting kid, these kids cant be more than 18 months old and they can do back flips.
thats well better than some kid touting his dads paintings as his own. lol
;-)

LongLang said:
was it just me or was the bit where they grab onto the chainmail fence a bit worrying. they looked like they were trying to get out of some secret Evian inspired freakshow.
forget that 6 year old painting kid, these kids cant be more than 18 months old and they can do back flips.
;-)

It was CGI. Idiot.

LongLang said:
;-)

lol that painter ain't got shit on these youngsters, i'm touting these for x games gold this year.

Dobsy87 said:
LongLang said:
;-)

It was CGI. Idiot.

really? Bloody hell, will the wonders of modern technology ever cease??
i think not!!
you saying transformers wasn't real either?
lol

Dobsy87 said:
LongLang said:
;-)

It was CGI. Idiot.

This cannot be serious.

LongLang said:
Dobsy87 said:
It was CGI. Idiot.

really? Bloody hell, will the wonders of modern technology ever cease??
i think not!!
you saying transformers wasn't real either?
lol

No no transformers was real. So was Jurassic Park. They just don't want you to believe, it's a HUGE double bluff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.