babies

XxRachXx

Everyone seems to be having babies atm ... what i am more concerned about is that i starting to feel jealous about this ..

I love children but ive never really been the broody type but lately i would do anything for a child :S why am i feeling like this ... proper envious of my brother on his third now !!!

XxRachXx said:
Everyone seems to be having babies atm ... what i am more concerned about is that i starting to feel jealous about this ..

I love children but ive never really been the broody type but lately i would do anything for a child :S why am i feeling like this ... proper envious of my brother on his third now !!!

Is this one of those put the feelers out threads?

BWTAC said:
My favourite Pulp tune.

I doubt you'd be short of a donor on here Rach if the mood takes you.

haha sperm doners ... nice !!!<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
XxRachXx said:

Is this one of those put the feelers out threads?

whats one of those ??

XxRachXx said:

Your to young Rach leave it 5 or 10 years

andyhinch said:
XxRachXx said:

Your to young Rach leave it 5 or 10 years

10 yrs ill be 32 :| not a chance !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.