Back 4 vs Liverpool

Any 4 really as long as they defend as a unit...
NO fookin bombing forward until there is cover.
No Torres, no long ball, beat the dippers, simples!!!

Zab, Toure, Lescott and Bridge.

If they are going to get better together, they've got to play together. If Torres was playing might go for Kompany for height. Too soon for Ned's, maybe next week against Hull. You can't put Slyvinho for his Prem debut against Liverpool, so gotta stick with Bridge. I trust Zab more than Richards at the minute.

The midfield is more key TBH. Do you go for broke and possibly get over run or do you play it tighter and squeeze a draw with the possibility of a win on the break?

I think they need to win more than us, as their season is going seriously tits up, might let us in on the break.

browny33 said:
Zab, Toure, Lescott and Bridge.

The midfield is more key TBH. Do you go for broke and possibly get over run or do you play it tighter and squeeze a draw with the possibility of a win on the break?

I think they need to win more than us, as their season is going seriously tits up, might let us in on the break.

I know what your saying but I don't see us playing 5 in midfield making us any less of a threat going forward.I mean I think it's fairly certain that De jong will start in a game like this so it's Ireland or Tevez?Forgetting price tags I think it's a fairly simple answer.Ireland will give the midfield more support and get us passing the ball again.Plus he is a better finisher than the headless one.Another thing about playing 442 instead of 451 or 433 is Bellers ends up playing wider which does not suit him aswell because it is harder for him to cut inside.

To me if we play 442 at Anfield we will get beat,with a 451 we have a decent chance of turning them over.

The Blue Bas***d said:
We must play Bridge(the left back) at left back not Lescott (the centre back) at left back,play players in thier proper positions

and they will but this happens before every game round here

Why are people still insisting Richards is put in the team?

I just don't get it. Zab is a far better shout...

I'd put Ned in for Toure, seems to me every time Lescott has dropped a bollock in a lot of peoples views he has been stranded no Toure in sight.Also I don't think Toure makes much of a captain so for me--------------

Zab Ned Lescott Bridge

By the way a world class RB for January please Mr Hughes

Colins Bellend said:
I'd put Ned in for Toure, seems to me every time Lescott has dropped a bollock in a lot of peoples views he has been stranded no Toure in sight.Also I don't think Toure makes much of a captain so for me--------------

Zab Ned Lescott Bridge

I agree about the stranding in some respect but i'd put Toure in instead of Lescott and have him in the middle the middle with Ned.

Zab------Toure------Lescott------Bridge

Colins Bellend said:

Hear Hear!

I have a feeling Sylvinho might be in for a shout. OS seems to be focusing on him quite a lot recently......

Colins Bellend said:

Hear Hear!

I have a feeling Sylvinho might be in for a shout. OS seems to be focusing on him quite a lot recently......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.