Back on track

Bonol

Get a result in Aalburg then beat Sunderland and were back on track. We must be honest we were never going to get anything from todays game. Playing thursday wont of helped and according to Hughes Ireland nearly missed the game (hope hes ok for Aalburg game). Next season this kind of away day will be a thing of the past, i hope.

Bottom line is that where we are now away to Chelsea isn't a game we are screwed(or shouldn't be)if we come away with no points from. If Portsmouth, Boro and WBA all go down having beaten us, then there is the real issue, not a 1 goal loss to the team 2nd in the league.

It's a better result than we got at home against the same team this season!
Same goal difference, but more goals let in that time.
Err, and we scored at home, didn't score today.

Oh no, we're DOOMED!

Why were we never going to get anything from today game? What sort of attitude is that to have seeing as Chelsea haven't been that convincing at home in the leauge this season, infact they've dropped 16 points so far at home in the leauge and needed last minute winners to get past Wigan and Stoke

I think there is issues behind the scenes, but hopefuly we can steer clear of relegation, see what we can do in the eufa cup when the players mean busines (not like today), and we can make a clearer judgement about where we are. Moving forward and upwards i hope.

Hey all, i was sat shed upper today row 3 to the left, right next to the chowsea fans. Me n my cousin were singing the carlos tevez song and some twat in front of me has a go cos i'm singin a song about a rag player. I'm not sure if its just me or not but haven't we been singin the same song at most of the away games anyway??

Anyway long story short, told him to shu the hell up and go sober up. Fuckin disgrace tellin me what to sing, I go to all the bloody away games and the home games, i'll join in if I want to.

I was the 1 with the banana btw.

ctid

We won't lose another home game this season and equally we won't win away, so logically we will probably be where we are right now at the end of the season.

We won't lose another home game this season and equally we won't win away, so logically we will probably be where we are right now at the end of the season.

Silly me, and i thought we would win the Eufa cup.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Why were we never going to get anything from today game? What sort of attitude is that to have seeing as Chelsea haven't been that convincing at home in the leauge this season, infact they've dropped 16 points so far at home in the leauge and needed last minute winners to get past Wigan and Stoke

But since Xmas the only home game they havnt won in the PL is the draw with Hull.
Agree, over the season their home form has been bad for them but their recent home form has been mint. That might explain peoples pre-match thoughts a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.