Back to front image when filming

Mad Eyed Screamer

When recording a video on my phone, if there is a shop front or sign of any kind behind me, if the camera is facing me, then when watching the video afterwards, the shop front / sign are backwards - like looking at them via a mirror.
How do I change it so it records in the proper vision?
I have an android.

When recording a video on my phone, if there is a shop front or sign of any kind behind me, if the camera is facing me, then when watching the video afterwards, the shop front / sign are backwards - like looking at them via a mirror.
I have an android.
IF it's the selfie camera there should be something in setting that says mirror image. Depends on your phone I suppose

I have an android.
Switch to selfie mode and hit the menu option, hit 'settings' and check/uncheck 'mirror front camera'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.