Back to Lime Street after Liverpool game?

A good few years back I went to Anfield on a Finglands Coach, picked up on Irlams O'th Height. Anyway the game ended 0-0 so made my way across Stanley Park for the return journey. Half way back some lad jumps on my back and says 'Everton got beat 1-0' then he ran on his way. I was about 16 at the time and on my own. Back on the coach I thought you lucky Bastard.

A good few years back I went to Anfield on a Finglands Coach, picked up on Irlams O'th Height. Anyway the game ended 0-0 so made my way across Stanley Park for the return journey. Half way back some lad jumps on my back and says 'Everton got beat 1-0' then he ran on his way. I was about 16 at the time and on my own. Back on the coach I thought you lucky Bastard.
A hugger mugger no doubt, if you had a watch or wallet, he'd have had it!

Any blues driving back to Manchester City centre after the match tomorrow and have room in their car? Have to be back in town for 9:30 for last entry to an NYE party. Going to have to bin my ticket off if not - can't chance getting on the 8:05 rail replacement. Will reward generously if anyone can help out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.