"Back to the Premiership" - DVD of the 2001/2002 season.

bowdonblue

Had a day off work today, and just spent a great afternoon watching this DVD .... happy days!

The passing and attacking style of that team truly was a joy to watch. Midfield interplay between Bernabia, Berkovic and SWP, and then the Goat finishing things off .... nearly had me in tears!

And if we can add a couple more top players to the current side and see some consistency to our performances, I think that the end of season DVD's in the next few years could be even better!!

bowdonblue said:
Had a day off work today, and just spent a great afternoon watching this DVD .... happy days!

The passing and attacking style of that team truly was a joy to watch. Midfield interplay between Bernabia, Berkovic and SWP, and then the Goat finishing things off .... nearly had me in tears!

And if we can add a couple more top players to the current side and see some consistency to our performances, I think that the end of season DVD's in the next few years could be even better!!

The Richard Dunne back heel is my favorite moment on that dvd.

I think it was against Barnsley when Benarbia back chipped it for Goater to volley in :*)

i got it, havent watched it in ages, other day my lads had been watching it and I came home from work and one of them asked me if Goater was really that good, had to chuckle.

Best goal is the one with the Ali B flick/backheel i think

didnt we beat Watford 4-0 first game of the season, remeber thinking, its champions league in 2 years.

svennis pennis said:
bowdonblue said:

The Richard Dunne back heel is my favorite moment on that dvd.

THIS!!! When Keegan played Dunnie as a rightwingback...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.