Back to work tomorrow...

Blu3m00n91

First day back since before Christmas. Gonna feel strange again but hopefully this is the last time. Anyone else heading back tomorrow?

First day back since before Christmas. Gonna feel strange again but hopefully this is the last time. Anyone else heading back tomorrow?
Went back last Wednesday for the first time since early December, was glad to get back

Worked from home since March 17th last year. Done one day in the office in the autumn after which things escalated again and we were told to work from once more

will never go back in full time again. The business have realised they can save a fortune and productivity has stayed at the same levels, so they’re letting leases on office space lapse

Reactions: ell
I'm a teacher and we've been back since January, but we do one day in school and the next day online so that students have a choice. It's really interesting teaching the same lesson in class and then online though. It really isn't a contest which group learns more.

I’ve been working from home since March 16th 2020. It was fun until about November, now I’m sick to death of it and can’t wait to go back to the office. It’s going to be June at the earliest though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.