Back up music

sboroMCFC

I'm looking to make a back up of my music collection (around 35Gb)...has anyone got any ideas of the least expensive, easiest and most secure way of doing this? I've already got them on my 80Gb iPod, but would like somewhere to back up the actual files. Cheers!

sboroMCFC said:
I'm looking to make a back up of my music collection (around 35Gb)...has anyone got any ideas of the least expensive, easiest and most secure way of doing this? I've already got them on my 80Gb iPod, but would like somewhere to back up the actual files. Cheers!
300 GB USB external hard drive from PCWorld around 80 quid.

stonerblue said:
Is it possible to do this online, without buying boxes and free !!

You could try one of these type things mate (there are others, just google 'free online storage'), but it would be very slow unless you've got a very quick internet connection.

I too would recommend a USB2 external drive, have got one myself and use it for backing up my old desktop PC, I dont really store anything much on the laptop but access everything via wireless network from the desktop pc.

stonerblue said:
Cheers Chris, i'm going for external hd this affy.
What player do you use.

Well worth ut. I use goo ole Winamp, its free and uses little resources. For dvds i use Windvd which is also *ahem* free if you know where to look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.