Bacon face £40 million Bid for Villa & Silva

The Game 77

Still in Dreamland has it really happened ?
Bacon face £40 million Bid for Villa & Silva

Manchester United are closing in on a £40million double swoop for David Villa and David Silva after Valencia admitted they are prepared to sell.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been tracking the the Spanish pair for some time but no deal could be struck in the summer.

Why oh why are we not going after these two world class players and £40 million for both thats a steal.
And if Robinho does what to go to Barca then i would take these two in a heartbeat to replace him.
And we would not look like we are selling our best players if we replace him with these.
Would love to know what you guy think.
And this is not another lets get David Villa thread by the way i just thought that you all might like to know whats being reported in the press.

Re: Bacon face £40 million Bid for Villa & Silva

The Game 77 said:
Manchester United are closing in on a £40million double swoop for David Villa and David Silva after Valencia admitted they are prepared to sell.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been tracking the the Spanish pair for some time but no deal could be struck in the summer.

Why oh why are we not going after these two world class players and £40 million for both thats a steal.
And if Robinho does what to go to Barca then i would take these two in a heartbeat to replace him.
And we would not look like we are selling our best players if we replace him with these.
Would love to know what you guy think.
And this is not another lets get David Villa thread by the way i just thought that you all might like to know whats being reported in the press.

Is it a fact that they are gonna bid or just a media stir to fill pages?

Is it true were not going after these guys ourselves, or are we not making our intentions known?

Come on, get off your high horse and get a grip please.

Let them have them. Neither will do well in England. They are both very weak and would just get bullied off the ball. Much rather have Ade and Bellamy thanks.

£40,000,000 for them both? Are they having a laugh? lol.

Cookie monster said:
Let them have them. Neither will do well in England. They are both very weak and would just get bullied off the ball. Much rather have Ade and Bellamy thanks.

blue tints pal, both silva and villa are world class, cant 100% they will succeed in england because they havnt played here yet but so many people get written off before they come here, i.e ashervin and modric, both silva and villa are quality players in there respected positions, especially villa, there is no better finisher in the world than this guy.

C_T_I_D said:
£40,000,000 for them both? Are they having a laugh? lol.

Excactly...£40 mill would just about buy one of em.

They can 'bid' (bid meaning "pretending to have money to spend") all they want. No fucker's gonna ever be able to sign a cheque for that much from their end are they.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.