Bacon - Grilled or Fried?

I agree with the butchers bit, I wouldnt eat bacon out of a packet, its all shit, especially danish bacon. go to a decent butchers and get some proper dry cured, dosent matter how you cook it.

JULES said:
I agree with the butchers bit, I wouldnt eat bacon out of a packet, its all shit, especially danish bacon. go to a decent butchers and get some proper dry cured, dosent matter how you cook it.

Never been a fan of our butchers bacon as he cuts it took thick for my liking

I wouldnt eat Danish pork ever after seeing how they keep there pigs

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JULES said:

I know, in the UK we let them run free in the fields and they are all line caught.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
JULES said:

I know, in the UK we let them run free in the fields and they are all line caught.

Whatever way you look at it mate we are one of the best countries for pig rearing, well apparently i wouldnt really know the difference between decent and good with a pig but i know how the Danish do it is fucking disgusting

Gaudino said:
From local butchers, grilled on toasted white bread, with brown sauce.....there simply is no other way to have it.

Yes there is.

Challenger1978 said:
The food of kings

product_barm.jpg

Bacon, sausage, black pudding and some tinned tomatoes on a large BARM.

hmmm i feel hungry now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.