Baconface at Oldham game (Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain)

FantasyIreland

The perfect excuse for being there,without drawing too much attention,was that he was watching his on loan keeper - Amos (who saw/let 6 past him....)

Anyway,i just have a feeling,could it have been a cheeky scouting mission for the Southampton prodigy Chamberlain?

Still 17,looks a great prospect,lightening quick and scored again tonight making it 7 so far this season.Exactly who we should be targeting.

Re: Baconface at Oldham game

A Manager, OAP and a Multimillionaire, he still finds time to go out to watch one of his young players on a cold bleak night, he should have just bought a new accomplished player.

Walcott MKII? Got a decent academy if he turns out to be anything like Walcott!

Chamberlain is already on our radar, along with Arsenal and Chelsea also looking at him.

We'll see.

To the poster saying that Ferguson should just buy the finished product elsewhere....maybe United are SKINT? :o)

Oh Baconface is in Oldham. Whoopie. Suppose it's better than staying in supping sherry with the misses.

FantasyIreland said:
The perfect excuse for being there,without drawing too much attention,was that he was watching his on loan keeper - Amos (who saw/let 6 past him....)

Anyway,i just have a feeling,could it have been a cheeky scouting mission for the Southampton prodigy Chamberlain?

Still 17,looks a great prospect,lightening quick and scored again tonight making it 7 so far this season.Exactly who we should be targeting.

Or it could just be that they have drawn Soton in the next round of the FA cup?

Garry.Cook said:
Walcott MKII? Got a decent academy if he turns out to be anything like Walcott!

Walcott is tripe. And not very good tripe at that! If he played for MCFC he would be crucified and there would be a clamour to bring SWP on!

I just wonder if Walcott is any better now than he was when he played for the Saints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.