Baconface dismisses Man City threat

Getting the groundwork in for "retiring due to health reasons" a.k.a. sick of getting ass-kicked by City

Jelly, ice cream, paper hats and some of those tooting blower things with blue and white feathers on the end

Patrick Jane ( TV's 'The Mentalist' ) once said "If you wait by the river long enough, you'll see the dead bodies of your enemies float by". Fergie's now heading out to sea!

Rags are the team to beat (with a stick or anything else that comes to hand)

If we finish above them this season IMO we will be close to winning a second league title.

We only play them twice, they'll still 'grind out (mark of champions tm)' the most lucky and the most boring 1-0 wins in the history of football, few dodgy decisions thrown in for good measure and yes, they will without doubt be up there again at the end of the season. It's bloody ridiculous. At least when we play shit we have the good grace to draw or lose.

The_mace said:
What a fucking bell-end.

Speaking for the first time about a serious nose bleed the 70-year-old suffered two months ago the Scot said he had been forced to slow down.

"I took too many flights that week," he said.

"It was a bit silly to be flying as much as I did. Belfast, Berlin, Newcastle, Manchester, Belfast, Manchester, up to Glasgow. It was seven flights in five days.

"If you do a straight 12-hour flight to South Africa and back there wouldn't have been the same problem. But I was going up and down all the time.

"It's not as if it was anything to do with my heart but when the club doctor explained what he thought it seemed reasonable.

"We are all vulnerable to age aren't we? It doesn't come without penalties.

Hopefully it's the beginning of the end!!

I want to start that party!

I wonder how much vin rouge he consumed on those flights!

Despite what other Blues say, I dont want any jelly and ice cream, I simply dont want the f*cker dead and us celebrating. I want us winning everything and him being there, in full mind, body and soul, watching us lift yet another trophy.
To see him sitting there, tight lipped, stuck for words as we stick another 6 past his shite team would be wonderful. I want him to fail not die.
I want a 45 year old giggs, a 44 yr old scholes sill 'running' about as they slide to mid table. No excuses about senile dementia or anything else, just Us bettter than them. End of.

I want to hear those immortal words (please let me live long enough)

"Sir Alex Ferguson will be turning in his grave watching this shambolic Utd team"

Rammyblues said:
I want to hear those immortal words (please let me live long enough)

"Sir Alex Ferguson will be turning in his grave watching this shambolic Utd team"

I want to hear a similar quote............

s*r al*x furgiscum will be squirming on the touchline watching this shambolic Utd team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.