Baconface on Mancini and Tevez...

bluemanc said:
It's fuck all to do with him,just for one minute think what his reaction would have been if Mancini had been sticking his nose into the rags business.
Nothing he ever does is for anyones benifit other than his own,a vile piece of poison is that one.

You forgot to mention his fucking specs.

Sorry,its me.

LoveCity said:
Ferguson is backing Mancini because he loathes Tevez just as much as Mancini does. If Aguero had rebelled, I doubt we'd hear anything from Shakin' Bacon.
Precisely.
beano46 said:
Dear Baconface

It is the Etihad Stadium not Eastlands
PMSL amen!

You mean to say that the manager of our main rivals for the title is fully supportive of our decision not to even consider one of the league's best strikers for selection?

Well I never!!

Challenger1978 said:
Dubai Blue said:
You mean to say that the manager of our main rivals for the title is fully supportive of our decision not to even consider one of the league's best strikers for selection?

Well I never!!

It could be that or it could be that even he knows player power is going way to far.
He had a chance to stamp it out himself when dealing with Rooney but instead chose to bend over and get shafted up the arse.

This is all about self-interest: City without Tevez available for selection is better news for United than City with Tevez available for selection.

Dubai Blue said:
Challenger1978 said:
Dubai Blue said:

Well I never!!

It could be that or it could be that even he knows player power is going way to far.
He had a chance to stamp it out himself when dealing with Rooney but instead chose to bend over and get shafted up the arse.

This is all about self-interest: City without Tevez available for selection is better news for United than City with Tevez available for selection.

It really is quite straight forward.
Mutual respect between managers.

MaxCityBlue said:
Baconface (more than any other EPL manager) relies heavily on pre-match mind games. The "we've played all the 'big' clubs" comment was water off a ducks back to Mancini.

Word of warning Slurr Alice; Mancini is no fool - he's got your number!
Slur Taggart O'Baconface has finally encountered a manager who doesn't fall prey to his mind games. He will be shitting sixes this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.