baconface...wot a numpty!

mcfcdave

apparently the gane at the weekend is the biggest game of the season.really?? i dont think so,that game against us will mean more than any win against arsenal and you could tell.will united celebrate the way they did gainst us if they beat arsenal? will they fuck rag cunts!

THE CITY IS ours!

mcfcdave said:
apparently the gane at the weekend is the biggest game of the season.really?? i dont think so,that game against us will mean more than any win against arsenal and you could tell.will united celebrate the way they did gainst us if they beat arsenal? will they fuck rag *****!

THE CITY IS ARES!

ares?

Not really arsed about him now. Their club is fucked, everyone knows it - even most of my rag mates agree with me. Its just a matter of time. They will not win the prem or CL this season and next season they will struggle to get in the top 4.

mcfcdave said:
apparently the gane at the weekend is the biggest game of the season.really?? i dont think so,that game against us will mean more than any win against arsenal and you could tell.will united celebrate the way they did gainst us if they beat arsenal? will they fuck rag *****!

THE CITY IS ours!

This is true

The only interest I have in this game is in how it influences City's league position.

Other than that, I couldn't give a fuck. But then I'm not obsessed with manu nited. I'm a blue.

Last year.
Premier league winners, Champions league final, league cup winners.
Sold Ronaldho and got Owen
What happens this year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.