baconface...wot a numpty!

The game against Arsenal is obviously bigger because if they loose it they've effectively put themselves out of the title race.

not my fault! said:
Hummmm... Numpty eh?
"our's"
May want to edit it, wouldnt want you looking a numpty!

Doesn't require an apostrophe... "ours"

On a more serious note this is nothing new from Ferguson; from a League point of view he's probably right, but he's made a habit of knocking opponents, particularly those he either fears or loathes. In Arsenal's case they're a bit of both so to play into Wenger's hands takes some doing for him.

Of course, it's an all-too-familiar dig at us too but not because he simply loathes us, but because he now fears us as well and he's trying to put the "noisy neighbours" back in their place via the media - not difficult as they treat every piece of shit he comes out with like a pearl of wisdom.

Had Ferguson really thought this he'd have said it before the semi - highly unlikely, I know. Hopefully the rags put so much into the semi just to beat us over two games by a last gasp goal that they'll be brushed aside by Arsenal but again, having said that, they have traditionally won in London.

Anyone who was there on Wednesday night will know what their biggest game this season was - and it isn't Sunday's North London derby.

mcfcdave said:
apparently the gane at the weekend is the biggest game of the season.really?? i dont think so,that game against us will mean more than any win against arsenal and you could tell.will united celebrate the way they did gainst us if they beat arsenal? will they fuck rag *****!

THE CITY IS ours!

Every opportunity he's having a sly dig at us, "tevez should of been sent off" "We could of scored 7 goals" and now this, When I read that he thought this weekend game is the biggest of the season I just smiled to myself he is shitting it as much as there fans are.

BTH said:
not my fault! said:
Hummmm... Numpty eh?
"our's"

On a more serious note this is nothing new from Ferguson; from a League point of view he's probably right, but he's made a habit of knocking opponents, particularly those he either fears or loathes. In Arsenal's case they're a bit of both so to play into Wenger's hands takes some doing for him.

Of course, it's an all-too-familiar dig at us too but not because he simply loathes us, but because he now fears us as well and he's trying to put the "noisy neighbours" back in their place via the media - not difficult as they treat every piece of shit he comes out with like a pearl of wisdom.

Had Ferguson really thought this he'd have said it before the semi - highly unlikely, I know. Hopefully the rags put so much into the semi just to beat us over two games by a last gasp goal that they'll be brushed aside by Arsenal but again, having said that, they have traditionally won in London.

Anyone who was there on Wednesday night will know what their biggest game this season was - and it isn't Sunday's North London derby.

There were far too many "because" mentioned there. Third paragraph. Upset the flow and all that.

Anyway, the rest I agree with. x

BTH said:
not my fault! said:
Hummmm... Numpty eh?
"our's"

Your right there mate good post, after the game on wednesday I was expecting a big brass band to come out of tunnel with dancing girls and jugglers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.