Bad attitudes, poor tactics and the inevitable result.

ManCityFC

What did Schmichael find so amusing that he felt he needed to start pissing himself in the dugout? The score, the performance the tactics?

How come Vassell felt the need to waste five minutes getting a manicure, removing his earrings and putting on his lippy? Who the fuck does he want to look good for? The Forest Manager perhaps, because that is where he should be fucking playing. The fucking journeyman.

What the fuck was Fernandes going on the wing? Why does this fuckwit of a Manger think that it is OK to play Champ Manager with our fucking squad?

Sack the fucking Manager, sack half the fucking players too. I am fucking embarrassed.

The next person to tell me "be patient, he is building a team" deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered. He is more of a fucking meddler than Ranieri ever was. He wants fucking for that today. If I was Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed now, I would be on the blower now telling him to pack up his fucking desk and piss off.

I feel sick I am that fed up, but at least I missed that game today. Thank fuck, cause if I parted with any cash for that shower of shite, I would be even more angry. (Assuming that is possible)

I mentioned a few weeks back that the club has become sloppy both on the pitch and off it but was shot down by members off this forum.
If the players are allowed to do whatever they want off the pitch, they will carry that attitude on to the pitch.

zandvoort blue said:
I mentioned a few weeks back that the club has become sloppy both on the pitch and off it but was shot down by members off this forum.
If the players are allowed to do whatever they want off the pitch, they will carry that attitude on to the pitch.

And they clearly are aren't they. No fucking control from the one whom people keep telling me on here will install discipline into the club. Bollocks. Looking at those tactics and fucking bizarre substitutions, no wonder none of them have any fucking respect for him, I don't either and I hope the boss has just lost it too. Fucking disgraceful.

I've defended him in the past but after that performance I think he has totally lost the dressing room. Elano and Sturridge were arguing and Hughes just stood there with his arms folded as if as if to say ."what do you want me to do?"
The shape of the side never looked right and players didn't seem to know what/where they should be playing.
Having said that the attitude of the players was a disgrace! Where was there was pride and hunger.
Asd for Vassell taking his jewellery off before coming on. That was a joke. Hughes should have just told him to sit down and put someone else on.
Unless he signs at least 8/9 new players with a bit of heart we're not going anywhere!

Aguero10 said:
the fa cup is shit

The FA Cup is a fucking trophy mate! Have you forgotten how long ago it has been since we won one? Do you want me to remind you? Twat.

ManCityFC said:
Aguero10 said:
the fa cup is shit

The FA Cup is a fucking trophy mate! Have you forgotten how long ago it has been since we won one? Do you want me to remind you? Twat.
Quite agree. I was at the last cup final we played in and it was one of the best days of my life. If your a supporter you want to win every competition you play in.

phil58 said:
ManCityFC said:
Quite agree. I was at the last cup final we played in and it was one of the best days of my life. If your a supporter you want to win every competition you play in.

Amazes me the shit people will put up with. They lose sight of the goals at time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.