Bad dates

XxRachXx said:
metalblue said:
XxRachXx said:
No :D thats just how i feel i suffer from anxiety so even if nobody was watching me i would feel everybody was

Anxiety? Sounds more like attention seeking...ooooo who's looking at me? Are you looking at me? LOOK AT ME! I DEMAND YOU LOOK AT MEEEEE!! ;)

You need a holiday at uncle GSC's...you'll get all the attention you crave there....and you get to eat with your hands and nobody will hear, sorry i mean, judge you.

De Niro will probably start some thread before long about he was in a restaurant and it was full of tourists, you know the sort that never eat out, denying true diners a table just cause they've got a couple of quid now but where were they when it were a greasy spoon?....he'll be talking about you ;)

Jee thanks ... im the total opposite hate attention anyway not gonna explain myself to some clown
What a strange post......

The cookie monster said:
XxRachXx said:

Anxiety? Sounds more like attention seeking...ooooo who's looking at me? Are you looking at me? LOOK AT ME! I DEMAND YOU LOOK AT MEEEEE!! ;)

You need a holiday at uncle GSC's...you'll get all the attention you crave there....and you get to eat with your hands and nobody will hear, sorry i mean, judge you.

De Niro will probably start some thread before long about he was in a restaurant and it was full of tourists, you know the sort that never eat out, denying true diners a table just cause they've got a couple of quid now but where were they when it were a greasy spoon?....he'll be talking about you ;)

Jee thanks ... im the total opposite hate attention anyway not gonna explain myself to some clown

what a tool you are !!! going to work in a foul mood now idiot

XxRachXx said:
metalblue said:
XxRachXx said:
No :D thats just how i feel i suffer from anxiety so even if nobody was watching me i would feel everybody was

I know you're not, that was pretty obvious from your replies, hopefully the smiley faces gave away I wasn't being serious. Apologies if i offended.

XxRachXx said:
andyhinch said:
XxRachXx said:
Never really been on a date as hate posh restraunts they make me feel uncomfortable , i tend to make them go somewhere casual as somebody on here knows all to well :p 'awkward'
Why don't you like "posh" restuarants just being nosey, you can be a bigger arse there used to it.

I just feel out of place id much rather go for a all you can eat rather than sit in a restraunt with everybody judging you
I feel more judged in an all you can eat place because they deliberately give you small plates to make you feel greedy when you're going up for the 9th time.

XxRachXx said:
The cookie monster said:
XxRachXx said:

what a tool you are !!! going to work in a foul mood now idiot
Why am i?

It was strange post as i said,now toodle off to work idiot.

metalblue said:
XxRachXx said:

I know you're not, that was pretty obvious from your replies, hopefully the smiley faces gave away I wasn't being serious. Apologies if i offended.

I've re-read your original response (that I jokingly replied to) Rach and I read it as "I feel I suffer from" not "I suffer from"....now I feel a complete twat. Please accept my apologies for my ill thought response if I had read it correctly i'd have not posted what I did.

Rach, the above exchanges - full of misunderstanding and ill-feeling - must have been quite upsetting for you.
I think the best thing to cheer you up would be for us both to go to a slap-up all-you-can-eat meal.

Please wear velour green tracksuit bottoms. Not only will the expanding wasitband be handy after all the grub but it's now become a sexual quirk of mine.

I've walked out on one date. (I'm Far too polite to leave someone just if the date is going poorly) but this girl really angered me, she just started spouting the most obscene bits of racism. Not disguised as some sort of joke, but proper racist comments when I asked why she was saying all this and pointing out the error of her ways she said its because she was from hull and "I wouldn't understand" too right I didn't. I just walked out.

drthingy said:
I've walked out on one date. (I'm Far too polite to leave someone just if the date is going poorly) but this girl really angered me, she just started spouting the most obscene bits of racism. Not disguised as some sort of joke, but proper racist comments when I asked why she was saying all this and pointing out the error of her ways she said its because she was from hull and "I wouldn't understand" too right I didn't. I just walked out.

Hull? That would have killed it for me too.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
drthingy said:

Hull? That would have killed it for me too.

Bloody hell. I wouldn't even bother talking to someone who came from Hull. Scum. All of them. No exceptions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.