Bad Gateway

400 Bad request in chrome. Fine incognito

Cleared cookies and all good

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric
400 Bad request in chrome. Fine incognito

Cleared cookies and all good
In case you're not aware, incognito mode deletes cookies (indeed all of your browsing history) when you close the incognito browser instance down (not cookies from the normal mode though as they're totally separate).

If you can use incognito mode on a misbehaving website when normal mode fails, then it's a sure sign that you need to clear cookies in the normal browser.

Reactions: Ric
Last few days i've had 400 bad request........size of a request header field exceeds server limit. (no idea what that means so be basic with any replies please!) Cleared cookies as others suggested but still no joy apart from on incognito.

Last few days i've had 400 bad request........size of a request header field exceeds server limit. (no idea what that means so be basic with any replies please!) Cleared cookies as others suggested but still no joy apart from on incognito.
If it works fine in incognito then that suggests that you're not clearing your full history, only the last day or whatever.

If it works fine in incognito then that suggests that you're not clearing your full history, only the last day or whatever.
Thanks for that,for some (unknown ) reason it was only clearing the last 24 hours rather than the all time setting it has always been on.
Normal service has been resumed,thanks again Centurions. I love this place,the font of all knowledge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.