Bad karma?

These two are either the luckiest people in the world or they have been bang at it for years. Think about it, the first time they use a stolen card to buy a scratch card they win 4 mill ! yeah right, they grubby little bastards have been doing this for ages and of course usually winning £10 or similar amounts. I wouldn't mind betting the newsagent or whoever sold it them knew and was in on it..

Bad Karma is often good Karma.

Whatever happens it doesn't belong to Camelot and the scurrilous dogs should pay it out to good cause or in this case victims of crime.

Whatever happens it doesn't belong to Camelot and the scurrilous dogs should pay it out to good cause or in this case victims of crime.

If it has been bought with a stolen card it cannot belong to these 2 scrotes and therefore it does belong to Camelot. I am not sure I understand your thinking.

If it has been bought with a stolen card it cannot belong to these 2 scrotes and therefore it does belong to Camelot. I am not sure I understand your thinking.

It does not belong to Camelot because the prize was won and the wager tendered. The wager was used by fraudulent means therefore the money should be forfeited and given to a victims of crime fund as this is how the win was actually procreated..

I never said it belonged to these 2 scrotes ?

It does not belong to Camelot because the prize was won and the wager tendered. The wager was used by fraudulent means therefore the money should be forfeited and given to a victims of crime fund as this is how the win was actually procreated..

I never said it belonged to these 2 scrotes ?

Sorry Bob, didn't mean to get your mad up ! You may well be right, your reasoning sound good. the thing is, do they have to give it to these dicks so that they can give it to the crime fund ?

Sorry Bob, didn't mean to get your mad up ! You may well be right, your reasoning sound good. the thing is, do they have to give it to these dicks so that they can give it to the crime fund ?

Eh lol ... Wasn't mad with you blud and high time the Moon came of age with emoticons but I guess that's a thread all of it's own making.
Not sure I intimated they give it to the two dicks but more offer it to victims of crime as this is how the win was actually procreated.
Not Camelots money to keep though however it pans out.

One of the simpletons is a rag, so I hope they get 10 years for fraud. The funniest thing about it is, they've been on a huge bender in London spending god knows how much( probably borrowed a few quid on the strength of it) and now the cretins will have to pay that back. :) Karma.
Nah, with how shit United are going to be for the next ten years, he'd probably want to be out of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.