Bad loser Yaya can't wait for next game

It's good to see we have winners in our team. Yaya played very well yesterday, for 85minutes. Again, like against Liverpool, he looked fucked late on. Hopefully the next two weeks can be a fitness gaining two weeks for him.

He is gonna be a crucial factor as to whether we will succeed or not. He is the type of player I love to watch and I am already looking forward to seeing him play in the next game against Blackburn.

Good comment from yaya well played mate. I just don't get 1 thing at the moment with all this gelling crap yesterdays team only had Milner and yaya on the field different from what we had last year. I bet Sunderland had more changes than us. 1st half we looked like a proper team and everytime we went forward we looked like we could score. Something happened in the 2nd half it was just horrible they closed us down to quick and we looked tired. These injuries could be a good thing because yaya and Milner learning there roles. A months time kolorav and boateng will come and start to gel with the squad and as for balotelli and silva a couple of cameo appearances and cup games well do them just fine. I think the players will fit in nicely much better this way than throwing all 6 in together. Oh I can't wait for the Blackburn game :)

Good stuff from Yaya. I can't wait for Christmas to see exactly where we are - in the league and all 3 cup competitions. That's the time when excuses will be no more and the team should be firing on all cylinders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.