Bad news for non season ticket holders

ayia napa blues

Been speaking to the ticket office and from looking at the new on line ticket system it does'nt look good for people like me that cant get to every game for work or cost reasons.

Apparently there are no seats availble behind either goal, nothing on the second level so all that is left, is the first few rows of the colin bell and east stand and the back back few rows of the third tier. So the most expensvie seats with the crapest views.

Not really very good value paying £40 quid to sit at the back of the third tier to watch teams like blackburn , o well suppose should not complain il still go when I can but club does risk upsetting a lot of fans.

Pfft... bollox to that!

Il sell my fucking house and buy a platinum box all to myself if I have to.

Why does it risk upsetting fans? By not saving the best seats in the house for those who pick and choose games for whatever reason?

not at all saying the best seats should be saved for non season ticket holders but they should still save a range of seating options as many cant afford the more expensive seats, but a typical comment I would expect from some one with a season ticket.

Season tickets pay the most money so they should get the better views. What is so hard to explain about that? I don't see why people who are paying £40.00 complain when not getting priority to the better views. You have what is left around the stadium regardless of where it is and that's the way it's always been.

ayia napa blues said:
Been speaking to the ticket office and from looking at the new on line ticket system it does'nt look good for people like me that cant get to every game for work or cost reasons.

Apparently there are no seats availble behind either goal, nothing on the second level so all that is left, is the first few rows of the colin bell and east stand and the back back few rows of the third tier. So the most expensvie seats with the crapest views.

Not really very good value paying £40 quid to sit at the back of the third tier to watch teams like blackburn , o well suppose should not complain il still go when I can but club does risk upsetting a lot of fans.

sorry you can have my seat half way up the bottom tier if ud like.... and as i only shelled out 520 quid i will sit in the back row of tier 3......

yeah thats fairer

Imho there are no crap views at Coms, plus the atmosphere is gonna be so much better now that every game will be a sellout.

I remember 2 seasons ago I went to the Fulham game, I could get a seat in the second tier, but the atmosphere was crap because not much more than 30 k showed up.

I personally prefer sitting at the back of the 3 tier in a packed stadium filled with blues willing my team to win, to sitting in a half empty stadium with a perfect view.

Hopefully at some point they will introduce a seatexchange scheme again, that should make things even better.

Have the ticket office actually said that there will be no seats in these areas or are you going off the online seasoncard booking system.

I seem to think that not every seat is offered as a seasoncard so there may be some available in the areas that appear to be sold out online.

I would have thought there'd be some in the Family Stand lower tier. And a few in the lower East and CB stands too. Otherwise people wouldn't be happy sitting in the upper tiers and might not bother.

Perhaps the reasoning is that seasoncard buyers will settle for front to middle row upper whereas the single ticket buyers wouldn't? Keeping a few decent seats will generate more money than selling them all as seasoncards too.

bluefandk said:
Imho there are no crap views at Coms, plus the atmosphere is gonna be so much better now that every game will be a sellout.

I remember 2 seasons ago I went to the Fulham game, I could get a seat in the second tier, but the atmosphere was crap because not much more than 30 k showed up.

I personally prefer sitting at the back of the 3 tier in a packed stadium filled with blues willing my team to win, to sitting in a half empty stadium with a perfect view.

Hopefully at some point they will introduce a seatexchange scheme again, that should make things even better.

Was that the 3 - 2 game where we were 2 - 0 up at half time, Diomansy Kamara comes on and basically wins them the game in the second half? The end of season game? Ireland scored a cracking goal if I remember correctly.

this is not a go at ST holders if you read it properly I say am still going to go when I can but simply pointing out I personally dont think its fair for people on lower incomes to not have the chance to purchase the lower end tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.